1kg - 36kg
The history of Alfa Romeo, an Italian car manufacturer known for the production of sports cars, began on 24 June 1910 with the foundation in Milan of ALFA (acronym for "Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili"). In 1918 the company changed its name to "Alfa Romeo" following the acquisition of control of the company by Nicola Romeo.
In 1933 the ownership of Alfa Romeo passed, through IRI, to the Italian State due to the high debt that the company had contracted with banks starting from the previous decade. Alfa Romeo continued to produce cars in a semi-artisanal way until the early 1950s, when it was transformed into a full-fledged automotive industry thanks to the introduction of the assembly line in the production departments.